Choosing BlackDoors to find your accommodation provides you the chance to stay in unique spaces and connect with the local host. Like our hundreds of thousands of other BlackDoors travelers, we wish you the best experience that will create lasting memories.
Therefore, here are some tips for you to enhance your experience.
Before you book
- Share your story on your profile and describe yourself. Hosts would love to know who is going to be staying at their space.
- BlackDoors has a large variety of listings. Do make sure from the listing and by contacting the host that the space, amenities, house rules and style matches what you need.
- Look through the listing's review to make sure the space is the one for you.
- Contact the host for any questions you have about the listing.
Before your trip
- Speak with the host to discuss clearly any expectations or special needs that you might have.
- If you are likely to arrive late for check-in, be sure to let your host know.
During your trip
- Keep the commitments you made such as arrival time, house rules, etc. Honor your commitments (including arrival time) and any house rules.
- While you enjoy the host's space, be respectful of your neighbors.
- Be sure to let your host know and get their permission if needed when you bring guests over.
- In case of any doubts about anything, contact your host with any questions or problems that come up.
After your trip
- Leave an honest review for your host to help future guests choose the right listing. BlackDoors depend on a community that is honest and open.